$6,000 per programme – Thesis
Check the Fees & scholarships section for more details
Istanbul Sehir University - Turkey
The ŞEHİR MBA program has been structured according to your needs as executives in terms of course content and schedules. Classes are held in the evenings on weekdays, and on weekends. In order to graduate with a ŞEHİR MBA with thesis degree, you are required to successfully complete 8 courses and a master thesis. 6 courses of Suggested Core MBA Courses, Research Methodology and Seminar are mandatory courses. In order to graduate with a ŞEHİR MBA without thesis degree, you are required to successfully complete 10 courses and a completion project. Five of these 10 courses are mandatory courses. The courses are designed for fundamental management functions. These courses will ensure you develop a better understanding of the organization of which you are a member.
- Corporate Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Management and Organization
- Financial Statements and Analysis
- Business Statistics
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Investments and Portfolio Management
- International Financial Management
- Mergers and Acquisitions
To view complete list of courses and programs details visit programme website:
Detailed Program Facts
- Applications starting: October 2019
- Applications closing: End of November 2019
- Program Duration: 1.5 – 2 years
- Language: English
- Program type: Full Time
Total Program Fee (Thesis): 6,000 USD
Total Program Fee (Non Thesis): 5,000 USD
Study Visa can be obtained by paying 1,000 USD and rest of fees can paid upon arrival.
- Monthly expense: 350 – 500 USD/month
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries
- Copy of high school certificate & marksheet
- Copy of undergraduate Diploma & transcript
- Proof of English Proficiency (Min 6.5 bands in IELTS or equivalent) Or Can be exempted by English Exam held by university.
- Copy of passport first & second page
- 2 recommendation letters
- Letter of motivation
- Updated resume
Low bank statement required and very high visa ratio.
GRADEVO. makes sure all the applicant who require visa for their study abroad destination gets all the information on documentation and visa process.
Every registered applicant will be assigned a consultant who will personally look after their visa application process. Our experts will provide the applicant with all necessary guidelines and support to apply for visa with complete application.It is very important for applicants to provide us with complete honest and transparent information about their profile which will allow us to prepare applicant with confidence.
To learn more about visa & documentation for Turkey please write us to email@example.com.